Monday, December 29, 2008

Le Big Zeb

A friend got a free pass to the races the other day... (lucky so-and-so!) for the craic I asked him to put €10 to win on "the 3rd fav in the 3rd race..." turned out to be 'Big Zeb' who romped home in first place at 9/2 odds! Yay!!!! As he passed me my €45 'winnings', I knew I had to put it on the felt somewhere, spending it on trivial/materialistic stuff would be a crime...

Was going to save it for the Irish Ladies Open that Carfax is promoting, but decided put it into the Fitz's re-buy €40+5 tonight, didn't re-buy or top-up... was chipleader from final 11 onwards... running good, running beautiful, running sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Then...

CRASH! (Donk overvalues his Q7 on a 6647x board against my 55s: I raised pre-flop, post-flop and turn...)

BANG! (A5 AIPF beaten by shorty on A9)

WHALLOP! (final 7BB in SB shoved with J10 called by BB's JJ... and another one bites the dust!)

Out in 4th place for €250. Grrrrr! Drove home ranting to Susie Woosie about that 55 hand! Picked up a cold sitting in a constant draft from the smoking area too. Meh!

Now, where can I put that €250 to big-it-up more? Apart from staking myself into the Ladies Open of course! A percentage of Yuletired's run in the Bahammas? Increase my 2% stake in DOKE? Stake Susie into her next cash game (that woman runs goot). Or is Big Zeb racing again soon do you think???!!!

1 comment:

trickynicky said...

hey queenjules.. my world!! after readin ur deaf london poker game issues here phew ha...thanks 4 sayin sum good points about me( u remmy dat i ve won one hands off ur on our table 8!!!! pair of 10 wiv ace kicker)( t other one a good fold by ya wen i had a str8 to 5 ;-p )..even thou it was experienced in big tourney first time 4 me!!...real glad ve met ya, good player like urself n susie, maybe one other guy on our table... also by readin ur topic i ve learned a few tips there n then oops a dead give away here lol!!..anyway nice interestin topic u ve put on here n soz some things didnt go planned as u wud expected, nice meetin ya n hope again meet in t near future poker tour or maybe a pint or two :-p